}

void loop()

{  

digitalWrite(LM1, HIGH);

digitalWrite(LM2, LOW);

digitalWrite(RM1, LOW);

digitalWrite(RM2, LOW);

}

but this lead my galileo in a condition where only "on" led is glowing.Now I am not able to even reset or reboot my galileo.....Please help!!

• 1. Re: Urgent help!!!! Galileo not working properly
          FGT

Interesting...

The Galileo should be "as new" : ) if you remove SD card (if any) then power off and then power on... if after than this "procedure" still

I am not able to even reset or reboot my galileo.....Please help!!

then there is some damage...

HTH,

Fernando.

• 2. Re: Urgent help!!!! Galileo not working properly
            Intel Corporation
            This message was posted on behalf of Intel Corporation

Hi bansal123,

As FGT mentioned, try powering off/on the board without the SD card and let us know if the same behavior is still happening.

Additionally, are you able to upload another sketch?

Regards,
            Diego

• 3. Re: Urgent help!!!! Galileo not working properly
              jinzai

If you are trying to drive servos, that code is definitely not going to work. In fact, if you connect that to a servo, or other DC motor, you are probably loading the supply voltage too much. PWM is not like an LED at all. If you want to drive a servo using an Arduino sketch using the Galileo 2, start off with the Example Sketch that is provided in the IDE. Notice that a servo is moved in a different manner and there must be a delay because it will draw all the current it can very quickly. The Galileo runs at 400Mhz, and you have it running "wide open" in that sketch. That will cause the servo to sink as much current as it can -- which will stall it and possible burn it out entirely, maybe even taking your Galileo with it. The Galileo 2 CPU gets very hot and when I put a Grove shield over that -- I think I burned my first one out. So far, so good on the second one -- it has the same Grove shield on it.

The sample program uses delay, which is good for you because it is just a number of milliseconds, it doesn't rely on the CPU clock, which on other Arduino systems is far lower, more like 6Mhz, or 12 or iirc 16 for the MegaADK. (The MegaADK is one of the best for servo control, by the way.)

The very first thing you ought to do is -- power down. Disconnect all external connections used in the sketch and try running that to ensure that Galileo is still alive.