Have you tried a clean installation? Please follow the steps below and let us know the results.
1. Download and save Download Intel® PROSet/Wireless Software and Drivers for Windows® 10 according to your OS architecture 32 or 64 Bit.
2. Go to Control Panel, Programs and Features and Uninstall "Intel® PROSet/Wireless Software", if it is installed. When prompted, choose the option to "Discard settings".
3. In Control Panel, Device Manager, Network Adapters, right click on the Intel® Dual Band Wireless-AC 7260 and Uninstall it. Make sure you mark the option to "Delete the driver software for this device".
4. Reboot the PC or scan for hardware changes, check device manager and if an older driver is detected and installed, repeat the actions to uninstall and delete it as well. Repeat this process until the OS does not allow deleting the driver, or until the controller shows as Unknown Device.
5. Reboot or scan for hardware changes, then uninstall and delete any older driver versions as you did for the Wireless adapter.
6. Install the Intel® Graphics driver downloaded before.
7. Install the Intel® Wireless driver. During the first steps of PROSet/Wireless installation, make sure to customize the installation and install all the 3 driver components.
This message was posted on behalf of Intel Corporation
We have heard from you for a while. We would like to know if the troubleshooting steps we have sent you recently helped you to resolve the issue. Please let us know as soon as possible or at your earliest convenience.