Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20602 Discussions

Colors inverted or something and I can't figure out how to change them back?

DDavi22
Beginner

It's not Magnifier; for one, this happened when I was trying to change my screen display, and then when I reverted back, the colors suddenly changed.

Also, when I go to magnifier and invert the colors, the colors are still incorrect, which means they're probably not inverted, but just wrong.

Anyway, I need this solved as soon as possible. I'm in a graphics design class, so I really need this issue to be fixed.

0 Kudos
4 Replies
idata
Employee

Hello, Zone:

Thank you for contacting the Intel Communities.

Have you loaded defaults in graphics options? This can be done with Ctrl + Alt + F8 or access the control panel and load defaults.

If this is a desktop, have you tested with different monitors and cables to be used with your computer?

If you have a laptop, and you have the possibility, add an external monitor and output only to that screen to check the colors you get.

That is to check if there is something wrong with the built-in display of your unit.

Additionally, I would like to request the report here (to be attached in your answer): https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility

To provide you with the drivers you could try to troubleshoot this.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,

Esteban C
0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello, Zone:

Thought I would just check in and find out if you were able to resolve this problem.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,

Esteban C
0 Kudos
DDavi22
Beginner

I figured it out. When the screen size reverted back to it's previous setting, the hue apparently messed up somehow, maybe? I'm not sure if that's what actually happened, but, messing with the hue settings until everything was the correct color again fixed it.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello, Zone:

Thank you for your answer on this.

I am glad to hear that you were able to get this fixed.

If any additional questions or inquiries are present, feel free to contact us back.

Regards,

Esteban C
0 Kudos