This message was posted on behalf of Intel Corporation
Thank you for joining the Intel communities.
To better assist you could please attach with following information:
- Please press Windows Key + R to open the Run Menu
- Type msinfo32 and click OK
- While viewing the System Summary node go to File then Save (Please do not use Export)
- Save your MSINFO32 report as msinfo32.nfo on your desktop for easy access and then you can post it here.
- Press the Windows+R keys on your keyboard to bring up the Run command.
- In the "Run" command box, type in "DxDiag" and Press Enter.
- Once the Direct X Diagnostic Tool appears, click on the Save All Information button at the bottom.
- When asked to where to save the file to, select Desktop.
- The "DxDiag" filename should appear in the file name box. Leave this as is and click on the Save or OK button.
- Click the Exit button to exit the Direct X Diagnostic Tool.
- On the Desktop, there should now be a file name DxDiag or DxDiag.txt.
Also, I will appreciate if you can attach the Intel® SSU, you can downlaod the software here: