I understand that you are not able to get video on your Intel® Compute Stick.
Please follow the steps below in order to troubleshoot your issue:
- Test the system with a different power brick, if doable.
- If you are able to access the BIOS, please perform a BIOS update by following these steps: http://www.intel.com/support/motherboards/desktop/sb/CS-035442.htm
- If you are not able to access the BIOS, try to perform a BIOS recovery, instructions can be found here: http://www.intel.com/support/motherboards/desktop/sb/CS-035445.htm
- Also, I would like you to try to perform a Windows recovery; here you can find the instructions how to do this (Page 12): http://download.intel.com/support/motherboards/desktop/stck1a32wfc/sb/stck1a32wfc_eng_userguide01.pdf
- Test the system without any additional components, if it works, add one component at a time in order to check if one of them is the problem.
Please perform the troubleshooting steps above and let me know the results present.