Here are some actions that may help improve WiFi connectivity:
1. Make sure you Download Intel® PROSet/Wireless Software and Drivers for Windows® 10, and install the latest driver.
2. Apply the configuration mentioned in the advisory: Recommended Settings for 802.11n Connectivity
3. Disable Bluetooth in your PC. This is normally done with a switch in the PC chassis, or with a key combination.
4. If the issue persists, try disabling some Windows 10 technologies that may interfere with WiFi and test the connection again.
- Disable location services in Windows® 10:
- Disable WiFi Sense:
- Disable P2P updates in Windows*:
I have just the same problem on an Intel Compu Stick.
Has your problem solved on the way of Jonathan?