1 of 1 people found this helpful
We understand you already contacted the motherboard manufacturer in order to obtain further assistance. Since you have created a service ticket with them, it would be ideal to wait for their response. However, since you have Windows®10 installed and you have done a plethora of troubleshooting to no avail. There are a few steps that you can try while witing for MSI's response.
Step # 1 - Run Windows* native tool called Windows* Troubleshooter, it is a built-in tool that can help you solve a lot of system-related problems. Here is how you do it:
1. Click the start botton, then type troubleshooting in the search bar.
2. Click the troubleshooting Icon and then click on Hardware and Sound.
3. Under the Hardware and Sound, please choose Hardware and devices.
4. Click Next and follow the instructions to complete the troubleshooting.
Step # 2 - Peform a clean uninstall of the Bluetooth drivers to the point that the OS will no longer recognize it.
1. Reboot the PC and scan it for any hardware changes.
2. Remove any previously installed Bluetooth* devices.
3. Once you have confirmed there is no files left, re-install from scratch the latest drivers (18.16.1) found in our donwload center. For your conveniece, here is link to it: Download Intel® PROSet/Wireless Software for Bluetooth® technology for Windows® 10 - File Name: BT_18.16.1_64_Win10.exe
4. Check with the Bluetooth* keyboard and mouse manufacturer if they have new drivers available for Windows®10
*5. We have to mention that depending on the manufacturer, Windows* is able to re-install the drivers after an uninstall.
Step # 3 - Another option would be to use our Intel® Driver Update Utility as this option may help you as well. Here is the link: Intel® Driver Update Utility
Please let us know if these steps helped you to resolve the issue as well as the response from the motherboard manufacturer.