1. The stick gets its power from the supplied ac adapter, "OR" from a monitor/other USB port (provided the port can supply the needed power).
2. Define "extreme". Otherwise, review page 27, table 7 of this document: http://downloadmirror.intel.com/25638/eng/STK2m3W64CC_STK2mv64CC_STK2m364CC_TechProdSpec01.pdf
4. WiFi and Bluetooth have always been there.
5. The stick plugs in to a HDMI monitor or TV. You can use the USB port for a USB monitor dongle. You can use the USB port for a USB hub (which might support multiple USB monitor dongles).
6. You manage the stick just like you would any PC or laptop.
You may want to review these links:
The specified item was not found.
First, thanks for your prompt replies.
Q2: Extreme is not 32 - 95 degrees F....Quark could do extreme temperatures (-40 - 185 F/-40 - 85 C)
I'm sorry for some of my questions, I read about problems with the remote keyboard app and I though I should ask management questions
Do you have nay idea on how I can make this work in Extreme temperatures?
Perhaps one of the Intel support staff can help with this.
This message was posted on behalf of Intel Corporation
Thank you for joining the Intel communities.
Intel has not validated this unit to work at high temperatures, we can recommend using the unit at a temperature that you already saw in the datasheet, other than we cannot guarantee full functionality at high temperatures.
Perhaps other customers who have tested this unit at high temperature can help you posting a suggestion on this thread.