Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20690 Discussions

Display driver Intel graphics accelerator drivers for windows 8(R) stopped responding and has successfully recovered

MFine
Beginner

My laptop is running windows 10. This error happens regularly though attempting to play the game "Endless Sky" on steam causes it every time.

0 Kudos
6 Replies
LLara
Beginner

We have had to replace the faulty GPU on the CPU in our case. However, the did release 4326 to address it however I cannot get 4326 to install on my Windows 7 32bit i5-4750T as it keeps saying "this computer does not meet the minimum requirements.

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25848/Intel-Beta-Graphics-Driver-for-Windows-7-8-1-10-15-40-?v=t Download Intel® Beta Graphics Driver for Windows* 7/8.1/10 [15.40]

0 Kudos
MFine
Beginner

I attempted to install the driver but it says the driver isn't validated for my computer.

0 Kudos
LLara
Beginner

Yes that is the same issue I have been having. Try this one https://downloadcenter.intel.com/ Drivers & Software and pick "Automatically update my drivers". That will give you the latest for your version of the GPU. However, what bothers me is that the release notes I have for mine which is 10.18.10.4358 does NOT state that it resolves this crashing issue. I guess I will test and see. With Furmark GPU tester I can crash it in about 5 seconds so you could try that tester too.

0 Kudos
MFine
Beginner

I did the updates found on your link but the problem still persists. Any time I run that game it instantly causes that crash so it's a pretty effective test haha.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello, All:

Thank you for contacting the Intel Communities.

While using OEM systems like yours, the recommendation is to download and install the drivers from your computer's manufacturer website.

This is to avoid losing any special features or settings while using the generic drivers from Intel®.

In order to get them, please access your system's manufacturer website and look for the drivers to be used (search with the model of your device).

If any additonal quiestions or inquiries are present, feel free to contact us back.

Regards,

Esteban C
0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello, All:

I was checking this thread and I was wondering if you were get able to get downloaded and installed the drivers provided by your OEM.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,

Esteban C
0 Kudos