Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20603 Discussions

Interface for Intel GMA 3150 on Win8.1

FVare
Beginner

Hi,

How are ya?

I've recently upgraded to win8.1 and, although the OS installed the driver, I can't access the Graphics Settings or anything.

In win 7 I could double-click in the Desktop and go directly to Graphic Properties (or sth like that, my system is in Spanish)...but now I can't find the way to use that interface and change anything like bright, OpenGL seetings, etc....

Is there a way that I can install only this "app"?? I want to make some adjustments in the settings, but without the tray icon or the software, it seems pretty impossible.

I already downloaded the Driver for win 7 - 64 bits (there's no driver or related file for this card for win8), but the installation process didn't work. I got an error mesagge every time. I even uninstalled the newest driver and tried the win7/64b version with retro-compatibility, but, again, nothing...

Please, tell me if there's something I can do about it....

--

More Info:

I'm using a All-in-One Lenovo PC

Windows 8.1, 64 bits

Processor: Intel Atom D525

Graphic Card: Intel GMA 3150
0 Kudos
1 Solution
AlHill
Super User

GMA 3150 and your processor are not supported on W8, W8.1, or W10.

http://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/graphics-drivers/000005526.html Supported Operating Systems for Intel® Graphics Products

I would rollback to W7.

Doc

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
AlHill
Super User

GMA 3150 and your processor are not supported on W8, W8.1, or W10.

http://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/graphics-drivers/000005526.html Supported Operating Systems for Intel® Graphics Products

I would rollback to W7.

Doc

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Thanks Al Hill, I suggest you to go back to Windows® 7, because your processor is not compatible with Windows® 10.

Regards,

Hellen.

0 Kudos