My laptop is
windows 10 64-bit
intel core i5-2467m,
intel HD graphics 3000 / driver : 188.8.131.5229
the HDMI port doesn't work after i recovery the windows recently, but it use to worked before (i use the same HDMI cable and same TV). i've read so many solution to fix it but it still doesn't work and this is the solution i've tried
1. Fn+F4 to project to second screen didn't work
2. Enable 'Realtek High Definition Audio' in Device Manager didn't work
3. Enable 'Digital Audio (HDMI)' i don't even have it
4. Uninstall everything in 'Sound, video and game controllers' and let the system boot itself that i found in #5 comment from this >> HDMI Audio Device "Not Plugged In" post Windows 8 upgrade. didn't work again!
5. Update sound device No!! it's not work
6. Update Graphic driver didn't work
7. Run the 'Intel Driver Update Utility' and after rebooted.... everything is the same didn't work
To clarify, when i connected HDMI port between my TV and laptop, the TV shown that HDMI already connected but 'No Signal' and laptop has no reaction to it, not has even connected sound (like it used to be)
some forum suggest to manually update the Graphics driver but i didn't found any of it on Intel website (for Intel HD Graphics 3000)
if anyone knows how to fix it, Pleaseeeee tell me, it's very very important to me because i have to present my thesis proposal next week.
According to Samsung website the support for Windows® 10 is limited; there are no drivers available so it is necessary to use generic drivers provided with OS.
Let’s try to narrow down the issue. Unplug the second TV (monitor) from your computer, uninstall and delete the current graphics driver and Audio driver.
Then, restart the computer and run Windows® 10 update. Test your second monitor.
Let me know how it goes.