Our first recommendation is to confimr with the computer manufactuer your adapters are running the latest drivers as their drivers are customized in order to be fully compatible to the system it was meant to be installed by the manufacturer: Computer Manufacturer Support Websites - Please, bear in mind that other things need to be taken into consideration such as:
1. Make sure your router/modem is running the latest firmware as well.
2. Check your computer for any possible background tacks that could be using internet that may impact
3. If necessary, utilized a tool of your preference and trust to check the channels and, if that is the case, move to a less crowded one.
4. Disable Bluetooth* if not in use as they share the same antennas with W-Fi and therefore, impacting directly on the connection.
5. Also, check our solutions below as they contain information that could provide you a better experience:
Let us know if these tips and solutions helped you resolving your issue.
It's been several days since our last interaction. We would like to know if the information and recommendation we provided you above helped you resolve the issue.
Please let us know at your earliest convenience.