First I recommend you to do a recovery of the system to factory defaults:
- Remove any SD card, if installed.
- Press F8 when you see this prompt during boot: F8 to Activate Windows 8.1* Recovery Mode.
- Select Troubleshoot.
- Select Reset your PC, then select Next.
- Select just remove my files.
- Select Reset to start the restore process.
Then Update the Intel® Compute Stick BIOS; please download the latest BIOS version for this unit in the following
Here you can find BIOS update Instructions for Intel® Compute Stick
After, you will have to proceed with the Windows® Update, I suggest you to do the recovery media step.
Check in the link below the Windows® 10 Update Instructions:
Windows® 10 Threshold 2 Update Guide for Intel® Compute Stick STCK1A32WFC