Thank you for joining the Intel communities.
Please try the following:
Update the Intel® Compute Stick BIOS; please download the latest BIOS version for this unit at:
In this case I recommend doing a BIOS recovery and you can follow the steps at:
After that is done reset the system to factory defaults:
- Remove any SD card, if installed.
- Press F8 when you see this prompt during boot: F8 to Activate Windows 8.1* Recovery Mode.
- Select Troubleshoot.
- Select Reset your PC, then select Next.
- Select just remove my files.
- Select Reset to start the restore process.
If these troubleshooting work for you try upgrading to Windows 10 again, please follow the steps to upgrade to Windows 10 here:
If those steps fail to bring the Compute Stick back to life, please contact Intel Customer Support.