Regretfully, there is no shuch tool/utility by means of which AMT can be disabled. I do appreciate your feedback and will make sure your comment reaches the proper department for future consideration. As for now, to disable AMT, please, follow these manual steps:
1. Boot the system to the BIOS
2. Go to the ‘Intel ME’ Tab
3. Enter Intel(R) Management Engine Password and type a new password. The password must be at least 8 digits, numbers, upper case and lower case letters and an special character.
4. There will be a pop-up message where it indicates the password is successfully changed; you just need to press ‘enter’
5. Enter the Intel(R) Management Engine Configuration
6. On Manageability Feature, there are 3 options [None, Intel(R) AMT, ASF], and select ‘None’.
7. Save the changes and exit BIOS.
For your 3.x clients, try the COMPORT.EXE tool attached to this thread: http://communities.intel.com/message/8057#8057 (example: c:\COMPORT.EXE COM4)
For the 5.x clients, try this switch when installing or reinstalling the driver: setup.exe -port <number>
here are the available switches when installing LMSSOL:
These 2 options should allow for you to move the SOL comport to one that you specify.
hope this helps!