I read the documentation, but it does not specify how many arrays of RAID can be created.
1. Upon re-boot, you will see the following Intel Matrix Storage Manager option ROM
status message on the screen: Press <Ctrl-I> to enter the RAID
Configuration Utility. Press <Ctrl-I> and enter the RAID Configuration Utility.
2. In the Intel Matrix Storage Manager option ROM Main Menu, select option #1:
Create RAID Volume. Enter a volume name (using English alphanumeric ASCII
characters) and press <Enter>.
3. Use the arrow keys to select RAID 0 or RAID 1 (if only two SATA drives are
available), RAID 5 and RAID 10 (these options will only appear if three or four
SATA drives are installed respectively). Press <Enter> once you have selected the
4. Select the drives to be used in the RAID array (only if there are more than two
drives available) and press <Enter>.
5. Select the strip size, if necessary, and press <Enter>.
6. Enter the size of the volume (if you enter less than the maximum volume size, you
can then create a second RAID array on the remaining portion of your volume) and
7. Finally, press <Enter> to Create Volume.
8. Exit the Option ROM user interface by pressing <Esc> or going to the EXIT option
in the MAIN MENU.