Hi comesj: Thank you very much for contacting the Intel® Unite™ App communities. We will do our best in order to assist you with this scenario.
In order to provide the most accurate response and to try to fix this problem, we will do further research on this matter, as soon as I get any updates I wil post all the details on this thread.
Any further questions, please let me know.
comesj: I just received an update on this matter, in order to try to fix this problem, please follow the steps showing on the link below:
The Admin Web Portal is not displaying completely, missing components such as textboxes, options, or icons after performing an upgrade of the Intel Unite software. This is due to MIME types blocked by the request filtering option at IIS.
1. Open IIS Manager.
2. Display properties for the IIS Server.
3. Click MIME Types and then add the JSON extension: File name extension: .json MIME type: application/json
4. Go back to the properties for IIS Server.
5. Click on Handler Mappings. Add a script map Request path: *.json Executable: C:\WINDOWS\system32\inetsrv\asp.dll Name: JSON
6. In the Connections pane, go to the connection, site, application, or directory for which you want to modify your request filtering settings.
7. In the Home pane, double-click Request Filtering.
8. Locate Allow File Name Extension 9. Add the following 4 extensions: .json .less .woff .woff2
Any questions, please let me know.
Are you able to access the following page
https://<your server IP>/Unite/CCService.asmx ?
ELSE look at your IIS configuration (happened to me when I didn't read the manual properly)
(Taken from Deployment Guide section 12.1)
Add Roles and Features to the server using Server manager:
o Server Roles: Web Server
Include Management Tools
o Add .NET Framework 3.5 features
o Add .NET Framework 4 features
Web Server Roles:
Web Server, Common HTTP features and Default Document.
Hope this helps.