Hi everyone. I had an ongoing issue with my Logitech bluetooth keyboard and mouse performance with NUC6CAYS, which the response is bad. For example, I didn't use the keyboard for 1 minute, then type something, it will take at least 2 seconds for the character to appear. Likewise for the mouse, it will take at least 2 seconds for it to respond. Over time, this adds up to a lot of frustration. Here's what I had done:
- Tried all power-management settings
- Re-install my machine on the included memory. i.e. no additional software. Updated bios and drivers. (Intel Wireless Bluetooth). CPU utilization less than 5%.
- Re-install my machine with a new SSD. i.e. no additional software. Updated bios and drivers. (Intel Wireless Bluetooth). CPU utilization less than 5%.
- Even added new 4GB RAM. i.e. no additional software. Updated bios and drivers. (Intel Wireless Bluetooth). CPU utilization less than 5%.
All the above didn't work. I had a support ticket but as my NUC is new, I tried not to replace it, as I had a feeling that it is not due to the hardware. I owned several bluetooth keyboard and mouse, so here's some of my tests for the keyboard:
- Paired my Logitech K375 keyboard with my Lenovo laptop and it work flawlessly. You will think that the NUC may be faulty but then, .......
- Paired my Kanex bluetooth keyboard with my NUC and it work flawlessly! i.e. Typing "hello" appears on my screen instantly. The Kanex also worked fine with my laptop.
- Paired both my Logitech K375 and Kanex bluetooth keyboard to my NUC at the same time. Typing "hello" with the Kanex keyboard appeared instantly but takes 2 seconds on the Logitech, regardless of which keyboard I typed first.
- My wireless NIC is disabled, as I used a wired connection, so interference is absolutely not the issue. Moreover, it worked with my Kanex.
Support wanted to replace my NUC, as they saw that I had tried everything. I don't know how to troubleshoot anymore but I narrowed it down to an issue with Logitech-branded bluetooth devices with Intel NUC. Running the "Logitech Options" software also never worked, regardless of what compatibility settings I used. It just showed "Scanning", then nothing appeared. Anyone had the same issues or has any advice?