I don't know but, i am sending you some screen short i have install the driver using Intel driver utility i try all drivers, this is second time i face problem with intel drivers and i am so disappointed.
Is this wireless adapter the original one installed by factory?
yes it is
When you say your internet is not working, what exactly do you mean? Please provide as much details as possible.
When i connect to the internet using the wifi my net successfully connect after sometime suddenly there is danger icon on wifi when i click the wifi is connect but there is status no internet my all other devices working correctly then i restart 2 or three time wifi then work and after some again wifi says no connection
here is all screen shorts please see
ALI RAZA MARCHAL,
Thank you for the detailed information on the wireless adapter and driver version. In this particular case that it keeps disconnecting after sometime, there are some steps that we can try in order to narrwo down the issue and/or resolve it completely.
1. Our first recommendation would be to always use the driver provided by the computer manufacturer. Here is their contact information: Computer Manufacturer Support Websites
2. As a second option, you can try a clean installation of the drivers. Here is how you can do it.
3. Download and save : Download Intel® PROSet/Wireless Software and Drivers for Windows® 10 File name: Wireless_18.40.0_PROSet64.Win10.exe
5. Go to Control Panel, Programs and Features and Uninstall the current "Intel® PROSet/Wireless Software", if it is installed. When prompted, choose the option to "Discard settings".
6. In Control Panel, Device Manager, Network Adapters, right click on the Intel® Dual Band Wireless-AC 7265 and Uninstall it. Make sure you mark the option to "Delete the driver software for this device".
7. Reboot the PC or scan for hardware changes, check device manager and if an older driver is detected and installed, repeat the actions to uninstall and delete it as well. Repeat this process until the OS does not allow deleting the driver, or until the controller shows as Unknown Device.
8. Reboot or scan for hardware changes, then uninstall and delete any older driver versions as you did for the Wireless adapter.
9. Install the Intel® Wireless driver. During the first steps of PROSet/Wireless installation, make sure to customize the installation and install all the 3 driver components.
Please let us know if these steps helped you.
ALI RAZA MARCHAL,
Is this issue occuring only when you try to connect to your home network or with just any network you try to connect?
It is also important to check if your router is running the latest firmware version in order to improve compatibility. Here are other steps that you may try:
1. Disable the Power Saving Functions, go to Control Panel >> Hardware and Sound >> Power Option >> Set the High Performance and apply to default settings.
2. Check the Change Plan Settings >> Change Advanced Power Settings >> Wireless Adapter Settings >> Power Saving Mode and make sure both On Battery and Plugged in are set to maximum performance.
3. Set the adaved seetings on the Wireless Adapter, go to Device Manager >> Network Adapters >>Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 7260 then right click on it and select Properties.
4. Click on the Advanced tab and set the value of U-APSD support to Disabled.
5. Check the value of Transmitt Power and make sure it is set to 5. Highest.
6. Also, it is important to find the optimized wireless connection settings between the adapter and the router. Intel® Wireless Adapter are designed to meet the latest WiFi standards so by choosing the settings which suits the network environment and the router, you cna have a better connection quality and more stable connection. If necessary consult with your ISP (Internet Service Provider) and the router manufacturer for optimization.
7. On the router, you may want to choose a less crowded channel , most router come by default set to channel 11 or 6. There are third-tools that you can use in order to find out which channel is less crowded.
8. If your house is big and have many obstacles such as walls, a second floor and solid objects...etc. It is best to use 2.4GHz band when moving around for better penetration capabilities which can improve the signal
9. Make sure you router is in a place away from inteferences from other electronic devices suchas cordeless phones, microwave ovens...and the like.
10. On the wireless adapter, set the Wirless Mode to 802.11 a/b/g ( choose it according to your router support mode).
11. If possible, set the Preferred Band to 2.4GHz band.
12. Set the HT Mode to HT Mode for 802.11n compatibility because VHT is for 802.11ac compatibility.
13. Set the 802.11n Channel Width for 2.4GHz to limited 20MHz.
14. Set the value of Roaming Aggressiveness to Lowest.
15. Set the value of AD Hoc QoS Mode to WMM Disabled.
Let us know if these steps helped improving your experience.
I have tried these set-up and infact i install the new windows and install the driver 18.40.0 latest problem still remain same please tell me, if you are not able to support windows 10 then why you put such type of hardware in market i am so disappointed from intel..
tell me what can i do now
ALI RAZA MARCHAL,
Thanks for the reply, it is strange your wireless adapter is not holding the connection as the other devices you have, we would like to ask if you have checked the BIOS version of your computer as well?
Also, if all the previous recommendations were done already, we can suggest you to perform a power cycle on your laptop, this way we can release any remaining energy in the system, for that please remove power cable and battery, once you have all that disconnected, press and hold the power button for about 20 seconds. Once it is done, please put everything back in place and power on the system.
We suggest you also to contact Dell* in order to provide all troubleshooting steps performed so they can also have a ticket open with you and check for any other possibility, which could be a replacement card.
We will be waiting for your response.
I've put the question on dell site but they did not response yet.
Battery in this laptop is Fixed inside the cover how can i unplug.
But, I seen some strange observation when my laptop heatup my wifi will be limited and then i restart then again when lower cover cool wifi again working. What does this means. I alredy used the windows 8 and 8.1 problem remain same