As you may have seen on the creator's project website, at Second Story we made a demo prototype for the release of the Galileo board for the Maker Faire in Rome. We have just published all the source code on github and we made a blog post describing the creation process behind LYT.
The whole project features :
- Driving LED strips using an Arduino library
- Communication between multiple Galileo boards through OSC messages
- Communication between a phone and a Galileo board through websockets
- Building custom libraries
- Using the board as a wifi access point
And there's an extensive description on the github telling you how to build everything yourself.
I sincerely hope those files will be useful to other and enable the community to build their own version of it !