Yes, I'm replying to my own post. Problem solved:
1) The original install of Win8 was done from a DVD Drive on one of the Intel 6Gbs SATA Ports.
2) Subsequently, the DVD Drive was relocated to one of the Marvell 6Gbs SATA Ports.
3) BIOS will only show NON-UEFI Boot Options when the DVD Drive is connected to the Marvell SATA Port.
4) Relocate DVD Drive to Intel SATA Port.
5) BIOS now shows UEFI Boot Options for the DVD Drive.
6) Attempt to Re-Image HDD.
7) Works as expected.
Time to do something less cerebral, like make more coffee...