This content has been marked as final. Show 1 reply
All the processors are good for the applications you are planning to run, but there are some points and differences you need to take in consideration:
- 1. The i5-3570K processor doesn’t have Hyper Threading Technology.
- 2. The i7-3770K processor is faster clock speed ways and Turbo Boost ways.
- 3. The i5 and i7 processors are unlocked components, which means, that you can play with the multipliers to overclock them. Please take in consideration that run the processor over specifications is not supported, may damage the processor and voids your warranty.
- 4. The Xeon E3-1230V2 doesn’t have build in graphics.
- 5. The Xeon E3-1230V2 has Virtualization capabilities and V-pro manageability.
Please check this link to check the differences between them: