This content has been marked as final. Show 1 reply
Please note that audio format supported for Wireless Display is the Dolby Digital 5.1 sorround sound, but in order for you to use that option you might need to comply with the following requirements:
- Purchase a 2nd generation Intel® CoreTM processor-based system that has Intel® Wireless Display (WiDi) pre-loaded.
- Purchase a 2nd generation adapter for Intel Wireless Display. If a Netgear brand adapter is used, confirm that it is a PTV2000 model. All other vendors (Belkin, Buffalo, D-Link, IO Data) are enabled from introduction.
- Follow instructions in the adapter box for first time setup.
- When you receive the confirmation screen stating that you have successfully setup your adapter, click on Help and view About Intel WiDi to check what version is pre-loaded.
- If you have version 1.3, your setup supports 720p and stereo audio.
- If you have version 2.0, your setup supports 1080p and stereo audio.
- If you have version 2.1, your setup supports 1080p, Intel® Insider / Blu-Ray, DVD movie playback, and 5.1 surround sound.