I recently bought the DH67BL motherboard with this configuration:
- Intel Core i5 2300 a 2.8 GHz (3.1GHz Turbo Boost) with Intel HD Graphics 2000, Socket 1155, L3 Cache 6MB, Quad-Core, 32nm
- Motherboard Intel DH67BL-B3, ChipSet Intel H67 Exp.
- 2 Kingston memory DDR3 PC3-10600 (1333Mhz) CL9, 4GB
- Seagate Hard Drive, 1.5 TB, Cache 32Mb, 7200 RPM, SATA II
I have two vga monitors (with only VGA outputs, none HDMI nor DVI outputs) but I can't still connect both, I used this configurations:
- A DVI-I (dual link) cable splitter into two VGA but only one monitor has signal
- A DVI-I (dual link) adapter to VGA signal and in the HDMI output an HDMI to VGA cable but only the DVI-I works
So I haven't been able to connect both monitors so my question is does anyone know how can I do this?
May be keeping one VGA monitor, sell the other one and replacing it with a DVI-D output monitor and then connecting the DVI-D to VGA and a HDMI to DVI-D but I'm not sure if it will work so I don't want to buy another monitor without been sure if it will work...
Or may be selling both monitors and buying two DVI-D or what...
HELP Please, I'm running out of options here.
Thanks for any help, It'll be very appreciated.