Gilllware Data Recovery now has the ability to recover data from Intel solid-state drives after the 8MB bug or CTX errors.
This is a breakthrough for the data recovery industry and more is available at on our blog.
Please contact us if you are interested in recovering data from a 320 series Intel SSD or any other Intel SSD. At Gillware, we offer risk-free data recovery, where our clients review exactly what we recovered and pay only if they decide we succeeded.
i want to share my HP elitebook 8460p with SSD 320 series problems.
Hard drive Specifications :
1. Model Number : INTEL SSDSA2BW160G3H
2. Model SERIES : INTEL SSD 320 SERIES 160 GB (show as 8 MB in intel SSD toolbox)
3. Serial Number : BAD_CTX 0000013F (shown in intel SSD toolbox)
4. Firmware : 4PC10365
1. Bluescreen error in windows vista enterprise 32 bit after automatic update in my company.
2. After restarting the notebook i got the following message in the startup "REBOOT AND SELECT PROPER BOOT DEVICE". My windows wouldn't even start.
3. I connect my SSD into another computer as secondary drive and boot to the windows. Check in the disk management, i found my harddrive is only 8 MB. Many of the forum called this "8 MB BUG". Note : my SSD harddrive is not shown in my computer.
SOLUTIONS TRIED :
1. HP software & driver : I downloaded "Intel Solid State Drive (SSD) Firmware Update" on website "[URL="http://h20000.www2.hp.com/bizsupport/TechSupport/SoftwareIndex.jsp?lang=en&cc=us&prodNameId=5056943&prodTypeId=321957&prodSeriesId=5056942&swLang=13&taskId=135&swEnvOID=2097"]http://h20000.www2.hp.com/bizsupport/TechSupport/SoftwareIndex.jsp?lang=en&cc=us&prodNameId=5056943&prodTypeId=321957&prodSeriesId=5056942&swLang=13&taskId=135&swEnvOID=2097[/URL]" and trying to do install SP52887 directly from windows and it says "setup status : this harddrive model is not supported : ST380013AS" which is my first harddrive (not the SD). The most updated firmware, i try to install SP5508 and it says "update status : This harddisk model is not supported". SP52887 installer is also comes with disk images to update firmware from boot process, i also do this and it says "your harddrive is having the latest firmware, no upgrade is needed". So, i think i have no luck with HP software & driver.
2. Intel SSD toolbox : I downloaded Intel SSD toolbox from website "[URL="http://downloadcenter.intel.com/Detail_Desc.aspx?agr=Y&DwnldID=18455&lang=eng%20"]http://downloadcenter.intel.com/Detail_Desc.aspx?agr=Y&DwnldID=18455&lang=eng%20[/URL]" and i cannot update to the latest firmware because of i have the latest firmware already. The only thing left is "SECURE ERASE" and it's the last thing i want to do because it will delete all the data in the SSD hard drive.
Anybody know how to fix SSD 320 series harddrive without secure erase it ?