I have seen many posts related to driver installation issues so here are some steps you can try in case you get notifications messages such as “Driver not validated for your computer” or “System does not meet the minimum requirements”:
1. Uninstall the current graphics driver. You can check for instructions at the following link:
2. Download the latest .EXE driver for your controller at the following link:
Make sure you filter correctly the HD Graphics controller:
3. Select the Operating System
4. If you are still getting notification messages during the installation, it indicates that your computer manufacturer does not allow the installation of generic Intel video drives. You are required to install drivers from your computer manufacturer.
You may try to force the installation of Intel generic drivers by performing manual procedure, see here for instructions:
Just in case, here are the steps you need to follow for the manual installation:
1. Login with administrator privileges
2. Open Control Panel
3. Open Device Manager
4. Click on "Display adapters"
5. Double click "Intel HD Graphics"
6. Click on the "Driver" tab
7. Click on "Update Driver" button
8. Click on "Browse my computer for driver software"
9. Click on "Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer"
10. Click on "Have Disk" button
11. Click "Browse"
12. Navigate to the folder that you unzipped the Intel HD Graphics driver to
13. Navigate to the Graphics sub-folder
14. Double click the igdlh64.inf or igdlh.inf file <-- depends on if you have 32 or 64 bit OS
15. Click "OK"
16. Click "Next", Driver should now be installing.
17. If successful, click "Close", Reboot.
It is important to say that the .ZIP file can be downloaded from the same page than the .EXE file.Check the example below:
Here you can also find our chat support link in case you would like to have a live chat with our representatives:
I hope you find this helpful