This example requires no circuit. This example enables you to analyze any character sent through the serial monitor. If hello is sent in the serial monitor, the code breaks the string into characters, giving the user as much information as possible.
- Intel® Galileo board
- Connect the power supply and the USB to USB Client Port on the Intel Galileo board.
- Open Arduino IDE. Click Tools > Board and select Intel Galileo.
- Click Tools > Serial Port and select the Com # that the Intel Galileo board is connected to.
- Click File > Examples > 08.Strings and select CharacterAnalysis.
- Click upload icon.
- Open the Serial Monitor to input a string.
- Input any string.
No Circuit Needed