Need just one page to discover all of your Intel® Setup and Configuration Software (Intel® SCS) needs? Look no futher. Here you can find a collection of the downloads, most recent blogs, community posts and updates related to Intel® SCS. Enjoy!
Find more information, visit our product page: www.intel.com/go/scs.
Join the conversation or get support in our community: Intel® Setup and Configuration Software
- Intel® SCS Download: Enables IT to automate configuration of manageability features and policies for the Intel® vPro™ Platform, allowing IT management consoles access to these capabilities.
- Automated Console Integration scripts for MS SCCM 2007 & Intel® SCS: These set of scripts essentially automate the integration between the IT management console: Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) 2007 and Intel® Setup and Configuration Software (SCS). This allows Microsoft SCCM 2007 to perform discovery, maintenance, and configuration (using SCS) and invoke IT manageability use cases supported within its native console. (See the announcement here: Now Available! Guidance for MS SCCM 2007 & Intel SCS )
- New! Intel SCS Use Case Reference Design: Take advantage of the Intel® Setup and Configuration Software to configure Intel® vPro ™ technology based clients while still being able to make use of Microsoft* System Center Configuration Manager's built in support for Intel® Active Management Technology (Intel® AMT).
- Intel SCS Developer Kit: Obtain items such as the implementation & reference guide, binaries for Configurator, RFCs & Console, MOFs, and Licenses. You can also download the release notes here.
- Deployment Guide: An 8-section guide for those who are new to Intel® Active Management Technology (Intel AMT) to walk you through the deployment of Intel Setup and Configuration Software.
- SCS Product Brief: An updated one-page product brief explaining the features & benefits of Intel Setup and Configuration Software.
- vPro Enablement Guide for McAfee: Guidance for customers implementing vPro using McAfee ePO.
- vPro Enablement Guide for Symantec Altiris: Guidance for customers implementing vPro using Symantec Altiris Client Management Suite.
- Setup and Configuration Software training: In order to help with the adoption and use SCS, we have put together some training videos to help you get up to speed with the SCS. We have six videos that will give you an overview of the Intel® vPro™ Technology platform, the SCS and how they work together.
- Intel® Setup and Configuration Software A community for sharing best practices about implementing Intel® vPro™ Technology. Explore new methods and connect with Intel and community experts.
- found here) is full of valuable information. Get in on a discussion of different ways people are using it in their environment. Share your story with us! : The deployment guide (
- : Give us your feedback! We want to hear what you think about Intel® SCS. What do you love about it and also what kind of changes would you want to see?
- Setup and Configuration Software training: In order to help with the adoption and use SCS , we have put together some training videos to help you get up to speed with the SCS. We have six videos that will give you an overview of the Intel® vPro™ Technology platform, the SCS and how they work together.
- Got your hands on the new Intel® SCS but need some support? A quick overview of different support options for you and your journey with Intel® SCS.
- Tech 10: It's here! Intel Setup and Configuration Software 8.0: Dena Lumbang, from the Business Client Platform Division, joins the show to talk about Intel SCS, newly launched! Learn about the features and benefits - why this is the best way to implement Intel vPro technology in your environment.
- Post configuration changes - how you can expose features that aren't in your previous console: If you're looking to change an AMT setting after provisioning a system using Intel® SCS, the quickest and easiest way is using the Intel vPro Technology Module to mount a PowerShell drive provider. Find out how by reading on in this blog!
- Maintenance options in SCS - Intel Software Network A look at what "maintenance tasks" are and how Intel® SCS is bringing you a smart, automated maintence system.
- SCS Teaser Blogs #1, #2, and #3: These three blogs detail some of the the exciting new changes that came to life with the April launch of Intel® SCS
- Imperial College London Takes Control of its Computer Network: Using the Intel® Setup and Configuration software(Intel® SCS) and Intel® vPro™ technology module for Microsoft Windows PowerShell*, the College quickly activated the remote connectivity features to work in its existing management environment.
- Using Intel vPro and upgrading from Intel SCS 7.1 to 8? If you have been using Intel SCS 7.1, the upgrade path to version 8 in non-database mode is really simple. See it explained step-by-step here in this blog.
- Configuring PCs with Group Policy Objects using Intel® Setup and Configuration Software: Need to configure AMT machines within your environment but don't have a Independent Software Vendor (ISV)? "SCS and Microsoft Active Directory" Use Case Reference Design was just added! Learn more now!
- Intel® SCS Configurator Command Line Examples: Get a peek at some examples of command line for Intel SCS Configurator.
- SCS - What to Wait? Another review of the features and benefits added with the release of SCS
- Intel SCS works for me! An employee with Intel's IT department discusses their experience with deploying Intel Setup and Configuration Software!
- Blair Muller Guest Blog: Automated Console Integration Scripts for MS SCCM 2007 & Intel SCS An insightful guest blog looking into ACI scripts for MS SCCM 2007 & SCS. Read this and more of Blair Muller's posts from his own blog.
- How To Purchase and Install Go Daddy Certificates v1.1 Getting stuck with certificates? Here's a doc to walk you through the process from purchasing a Go Daddy cert all the way to installation.
- Blair Muller Guest Blog: Integrating SCCM 2012 with SCSGuest blog from Blair Muller's own blog looking at how to integrate SCCM 2012 wth SCS!
- Provisioning Certificate Private Keys, Intel SCS and Cryptography Next Generation (CNG) After investigating some certificate issues, one of our bloggers looks into an issue to save you the hassle!
- How to Install your Provisioning Certificate for SCS Josh Copeland writes on installing your provisioning cert for SCS after hearing many questions regarding this. He walks you through the process to try and help you avoid any confusion.
- AMT Device Active Directory Objects and the Intel SCS Another blog from Josh Copeland, "I was experimenting with the Active Directory object that gets created by the SCS when a system is configured with Kerberos integration. I found some things you should be careful with and wanted to share."