- Must apply through one of the partner universities
- Must be available to work in the US for a full year, starting in July
- Must have completed all coursework prior to starting internship
- Minimum 3.6 GPA or VG/excellent grade with honors
- Priority given to students who will continue research at university post-internship
- Pass all interviews conducted by universities and Intel
- Pass all Intel/US employment, security, and export control requirments
Employment is contingent on passing all background checks, pre-employment drug test, export control requirements, etc.
January - Turn resumes in to local representatives
March - Screening and interviews
April - Final selection decided, offers extended to selected students
May-June - Go through process of getting visas and sorting travel logistics
July - Arrive in the US and start internships.
More specific dates and more details will be given later.