Introducing a unique implementation of Intel® AMT, Intel® AMT Reflector.
Intel® AMT Reflector is a software tool designed to allow local management of Intel® AMT Mangement Engine functionality from the local operating system. Removing the need to reboot to verify and change the Intel® AMT host computer name or un-provision Intel® AMT on the computer. This functionality improves debug and factory operations in activating and building Intel® AMT based client environments. This release completes DOPD SW Engineering's original functionality plan for the tool and is therefore marked as a production level release.
This release has the following updates from the last release:
Summary of Changes:
• Added a new command to the common “Intel AMT Reflector Library.dll” component for enabling DHCP in the AMT client.
• Added a new command line option to the “Intel AMT Reflector Client Console.exe” application for executing the ‘enableDhcp’ command. This includes updating the command line help information.
• Updated the “Intel AMT Reflector User Guide.pdf “ and “ReadMe.txt” files to highlight the new functionality.
• Updated the binary and source code readme files with the new version number.
The Intel® Active Management Technology (Intel® AMT) Reflector consists of a client and server application that allows users to perform basic operations with the Intel® AMT device hosted on their PCs without requiring a management console. The Intel® AMT Server application reflects back to an INTEL® AMT client any TCP traffic it initiates. In the context of the Intel® AMT Client, that traffic consists of Intel® AMT EOI SOAP calls sent over HTTP. The present version of the Intel® AMT Client implements the following operations:
• Retrieve the DNS domain name assigned to the Intel® AMT device
• Change the DNS domain name assigned to the Intel® AMT device
• Unprovision the Intel® AMT device back to factory mode.
Here's a 5 minute video overview of the tool's capabilities (Click here to view video on YouTube):
Both binary only & open source licensed source versions available at the links below.
DOPD SW Engineering Team