Welcome to Intel’s Support Communities. We’re glad you are here.
These forums provide a place to ask and answer questions about our family of products. The following guidelines are designed to help provide a quality environment for our customers. Please take a minute to read them and keep them in mind whenever you participate.
By using or accessing this site, you agree to comply with our Terms and Conditions. While we are excited to hear from everyone, it is important to note that postings by customers to Intel’s Support Communities do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Intel, nor does Intel confirm their accuracy.
We understand that technology is a subject many of you are passionate about – a passion we share. We welcome all questions and commentary, including constructive feedback. We don’t take decisions on moderating posts lightly. But we do expect that participants post content and commentary that is both relevant and respectful to this community as a whole. Intel reserves the right to remove any posts that don’t adhere to our guidelines and to block anyone who violates them repeatedly. Specifically, we do not tolerate these kinds of posts:
• Abusive, harassing, stalking, threatening or attacking others
• Defamatory, discriminatory, offensive, obscene, vulgar or depicting violence
• Hateful in language targeting race/ethnicity, religion, gender, nationality or political beliefs
• Nude, partially nude, pornographic or sexually suggestive photos or other content
• Fraudulent, deceptive, misleading or unlawful
• Trolling or deliberate disruption of discussion
• Violations of any intellectual property rights
• Spamming in nature
• Uploading files that contain viruses or programs that could damage the operation of other people’s computers
• Commercial solicitation or solicitation of donations
• Link baiting (embedding a link in your post to draw traffic to your own site)
If you have a customer service issue, we recommend visiting http://www.intel.com/p/en_US/support or sending a tweet to http://twitter.com/intelsupport for the fastest paths to resolution.
View Intel Online Privacy Notice Summary : www.intel.com/privacy