List of known issues as for Jun, 7, 2017
- Librealsense fisheye config doesn’t work, none of the config options is working and same as realsense_camera ROS wrapper:
- Fisheye_exposure - not working
- Fisheye gain - not working
- Fisheye strobe - not working
- Fisheye external trigger - not working
- Fisheye auto exposure - always on
- Fisheye auto exposure anti flicker rate - not working
- Fisheye auto exposure pixel sample rate - not working
- Fisheye auto exposure skip frames - not working
- Fisheye FPS currently is 30 fps, cannot be changed.
- I2C bug, Euclid might stop charging or no charging indication although it is charging, usually happens when turning on and off the cameras, WORKAROUND: reboot
- realsense_camera launch param: enable_depth is not working correctly, when disabled, only fisheye will stream.
- ROS Master URI on the web interface adds another "http://" and causes ROS system to not work.
(Thanks MarshallM900 for the correction)