I am excited to announce the release of Intel® Manageability Commander. Built from the widely used MESHCommander application, Intel® Manageability Commander will make it significantly easier to take advantage of Intel® AMT out of band hardware management features provided on Intel® vPro™ platforms.
Intel® Manageability Commander can be installed both a stand alone application and on your Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager* (SCCM) server to integrate Out of Band management features in Microsoft SCCM current build 1511 and later.
Top features of Intel® Manageability Commander:
- Discover, diagnose and manage Intel® AMT configured PCs remotely
- View and solve user PC and Operating System issues via integrated KVM remote control (Keyboard, Video, Mouse)
- Integrate with Microsoft SCCM current build version 1511 and later
- When SCCM deployments are configured to wake systems, the Intel® Manageability Commander SCCM wake service will perform an Intel® AMT secure power on
- Collections in SCCM can be manually powered on using the Intel® Manageability Commander SCCM console extension
- Intel® Manageability Commander can be launched on a per system basis from the SCCM right click system context menu to get access to all of the supported Intel® AMT features directly from SCCM
Additional Intel® Manageability Commander features include:
- View and modify network settings of Intel® AMT. If the PC has a wireless interface, users can add multiple wireless profiles to connect to Intel® AMT using the wireless interface
- Configure Intel® AMT security features such as System Defense, Audit Log, and Access Control List
- Display Intel® AMT events and filter events by keyword
- Enable or disable Intel® AMT features on a configured system directly from Intel® Manageability Commander’s user interface. Any text that is shown in a blue color can be clicked on and used to change that setting
To add Intel® AMT discovery and configuration task sequences, you can also install the Intel® SCS Add-on for Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager.
For more information on Intel® Manageability Commander, go to http://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/software/manageability-products/intel-manageability-commander.html
© 2016 Intel Corporation. Intel, Intel® vPro™ and the Intel logo are trademarks of Intel Corporate in the U.S. and/or other countries. *Other names and brands may be claimed as the property of others. Intel technologies’ features and benefits depend on system configuration and may require enabled hardware, software or service activation. Performance varies depending on system configuration. No computer system can be absolutely secure. Check with your system manufacturer or retailer.