Are you wishing for just one page to discover all of your Intel® Setup and Configuration Software (Intel® SCS) needs? Look no futher. Here you can find a collection of the most recent blogs, community posts and updates related to Intel® SCS. Also find more information as well as the most recent Intel® SCS download at www.intel.com/go/scs. Or join the conversation in our community: Intel® Setup and Configuration Software Enjoy!
- Setup and Configuration Software 8.0 training: In order to help with the adoption and use SCS 8, we have put together some training videos to help you get up to speed with the SCS. We have six videos that will give you an overview of the Intel® vPro™ Technology platform, the SCS and how they work together.
- Got your hands on the new Intel® SCS 8.0 but need some support?: A quick overview of different support options for you and your journey with Intel® SCS.
- Post configuration changes - how you can expose features that aren't in your previous console: If you're looking to change an AMT setting after provisioning a system using Intel® SCS, the quickest and easiest way is using the Intel vPro Technology Module to mount a PowerShell drive provider. Find out how by reading on in this blog!
- Maintenance Options in Intel® SCS 8.0 (Intel Software Network Blog): A look at what "maintenance tasks" are and how Intel® SCS 8.0 is bringing you a smart, automated maintence system.
- SCS Teaser Blogs #1, #2, and #3: These three blogs detail some of the the exciting new changes that came to life with the April launch of Intel® SCS 8.0
- Imperial College London Takes Control of its Computer Network: Using the Intel® Setup and Configuration software(Intel® SCS) and Intel® vPro™ technology module for Microsoft Windows PowerShell*, the College quickly activated the remote connectivity features to work in its existing management environment.
- Using Intel vPro and upgrading from Intel SCS 7.1 to 8? If you have been using Intel SCS 7.1, the upgrade path to version 8 in non-database mode is really simple. See it explained step-by-step here in this blog.
- Tech 10: It's here! Intel Setup and Configuration Software 8.0: Dena Lumbang, from the Business Client Platform Division, joins the show to talk about Intel SCS 8.0, newly launched! Learn about the features and benefits - why this is the best way to implement Intel vPro technology in your environment.
- Configuring PCs with Group Policy Objects using Intel® Setup and Configuration Software: Brand new SCS 8.0 Use Case Reference Design was just added! Learn more now!
Community Forum & Discussions
- Intel® Setup and Configuration Software A community for sharing best practices about implementing Intel® vPro™ Technology. Explore new methods and connect with Intel and community experts.
- How are you using the Intel SCS8 Deployment Guide?: The deployment guide (found here) is full of valuable information. Get in on a discussion of different ways people are using it in their environment. Share your story with us!
- Tell Us What You Think! A Place for Your Thoughts on Intel® SCS: Give us your feedback! We want to hear what you think about Intel® SCS. What do you love about it and also what kind of changes would you want to see?