There's been alot of tech talk around KVM Remote Control. Now I want to share some of the advantages it brings. This video demonstrates 5 tricks KVM Remote Control brings beyond that of software based remote access services.
In case you missed it, here's the list:
- Ability to diagnose a network driver issue
- Remotely observe steps that cause a catastrophic failure, including the failure itself
- Visibility and control of remote system boot process
- Access to PreBoot Auth Module used by Whole Disk Encryption - reset a forgotten passphrase
- Remote control of any recovery OS
What else would you like to see KVM Remote Control do?