Microsoft has just announced that they are accepting participation nominations for the System Center Configuration Manager SP2 Technology Adoption Program (TAP). The full announcement can be found here https://connect.microsoft.com/content/content.aspx?ContentID=11121&SiteID=16
(Note: you will need to log into the Microsoft Connect website to view the announcement):
As detailed within the announcement, Microsoft is extending new OS support along with improving on the Intel AMT integration with SCCM SP2. From the announcement, the key AMT / vPro enhancement are:
· OOB Wireless Management: Wireless Profile Management
· End Point Access Control: 802.1x support
· Persistent Data Storage: Non Volatile Memory or Third Party Data Store (3PDS)
· Access Monitor: Audit Log
· Remote Power Management: Power State Configuration
Additional detail on these new features can be referenced in the announcement.
To submit your participation nomination for the SCCM SP2 TAP, you will need to fill out the nomination survey (link located in the Nomination section of the announcement).