Currently, the Depth functions of the camera driver for the Intel® RealSense™ SR300 Camera do not always work with Windows* 10 Creators Update build 15063 or newer. Windows* Hello and the RGB functions of the SR300 may be affected. Some users have found that avoiding the FW upgrade may help.
From this article:
What are you seeing?
After updating to Windows® 10 Creators Update build 15063 or newer, the following functions stop working with your camera:
- Windows Hello
- Windows Apps for Intel® RealSense™
- Intel® RealSense™ SDK for Windows
Why are you seeing it? The Depth Camera Manager (DCM) for the Intel® RealSense™ SR300 Camera doesn't always work with Windows® 10 Creators Update build 15063 or newer.
How to fix it
- Go to Device Manager.
- Look under Imaging devices.
- Check the box to uninstall driver software in the following order:
- Uninstall SR300 Virtual camera.
- Uninstall SR300 Depth camera.
- Under Camera Devices, check the box to uninstall the following driver:
- SR300 RGB camera
- Download the driver, by selecting the file named intel_rs_dcm_sr300.
- Open a command prompt window, and go to where the .exe file is located.
- Run the following command: intel_rs_dcm_sr300_22.214.171.12418.exe --ignore-fw-update --silent --no-progress --acceptlicense=yes