ALL support issues should start at the MARC website - This is your FIRST STOP!
There are four paths for SCC support and feedback:
· MARC communities (where you are now)
· SCC Bugzilla (available at http://marcbug.scc-dc.com/bugzilla3/)
· Intel Premier Support (Premier.intel.com)
· Because SCC is not a production system and was built by researchers for research only, it is predominately researcher supported. Your best avenue for getting help is through the community. All publically available SCC information is here at the MARC website, and Intel SCC engineers (there aren’t many of us) regularly monitor this community to provide what limited help we can. In addition, the MARC website is a forum for people to discuss their ideas and findings related to their SCC research. All discussions are public (a one-to-many open communication), are accessible through the Intel Communities search function, and serve as resources for others with similar issues.
· This is a public bug tracking system available for everyone to use. Anyone can register and submit bugs on SCC Software and Hardware. This is also a great resource for finding previous known issues and related sightings.
· You can also use this database to log your feature requests, which we will review for future projects.
Intel Premier Support
Intel Premier Support is mainly for hardware related issues like broken MCPC, Power supply issues, etc. This communication is private between you and Intel (a one-to-one confidential communication). The support through this path is provided by Intel SCC Engineers (the same ones working the MARC Website).
Premier.intel.com (also known as QuAD - Question & Answer Database), requires a registered account per customer/researchers. All researchers that belong to one institution (which can be a university, company, agency etc.) can see each other's posts but no one else can see the communication.
Your full name
The name and address of your company/university/institute
Your phone number
Preferred login name
We will grant you access to Premier within 3 business days.
SCC_Support email addresses
· The email aliases SCC_Support_USA@intel.com and SCC_Support_Germany@intel.com are monitored by multiple members of our support teams in Oregon (USA) or Braunschweig (Germany). We strongly suggest you don’t use these aliases unless you have already started work on a particular issue, you received email from an Intel engineer using one of these email aliases, you need a quick and confidential link to our support staff, and you want to make sure someone gets your email.
Click edit to enter your HTML.