Yes, Interop has Virtualization training. It seems to be everywhere these days. The question is, how much quality is in the quantity?
Well, I am going to find out.
I am scheduled to attend Interop next week (April 28 - May 2) and am signed up for over a dozen classes/sessions that have to do with Virtualization. Here is a sampling;
- The ABC's of Virtualization: A shortcut Guide to Virtual Technology
- Virtualization and Security
- Virtualization beyond Consolidation; Driving down OPEX, Not just CAPEX
- Virtualization's Phantom Menace: Security
- Planning the move from physical to virtual: Migration and Deployment
- Storage Virtualization: What, Why, Where and How?
- Virtualized Data Centers - Beyond the Virtual Sum of Virtual Parts
- Microsoft's New Virtualization Strategy
- One for all and all for Xen
Here is the official Virtualization Track site for the event.
I'll post updates along the way... keep your browser running so you don't have to warm it up again.