I have W10 with a 4690K and a MSI Z97 gaming 6 board. When I try to install the intel extreme tuning utility ver 184.108.40.206 the installation fails and I get this message. service intel(R) Extreme Tuning Utility Service (XTU3SERVICE) could not be installed. verify that you have sufficient privileges to install system services. How do I fix this error??
HI I am finding some spec of E30307-001 cooler. but I could not find it. so plz help me out. There is a lot of spec about D60188-001 in intel manual. buy i dont want that. I need E30307-001 spec…
- Jinwon likes rguevara's reply Re: cooler E30307-001 specification.
- Al Hill likes housert's reply Re: My intel stick powers down when it attempts to load windows.
- Al Hill and jonathan_intel like JohnS's reply Re: No Proset wireless connection utility
- Al Hill likes jonathan_intel's reply Re: Intel WiDi unable to connect to ThinkPad W530 using Windows 7
- jonathan_intel likes aleki_intel's reply Re: AC7260 problems from the start. please. please. help me.
Hi there, I have been struggling in the past few days trying to get the XDK IoT to work with my Galileo board. I have flashed the SD card with the latest XDK IoT image and I get serial and…
The doc mentions the following, "Arduino pin 7 can sometimes negatively impact the WiFi capability, if using WiFi avoid using this pin" Is there more details to why is that the case? Our current…
I guess my coworker played with fast boot, but he do not know for sure. I tried power button three beeps - no help. Black screen. Tried jumper off for BIOS refreshing. Nothing. NUC is connected…
Matters MostLoad more items
Hi, Im trying to set period for pwm pin using period_us.I find its not taking value 500 microseconds or below that. I need to genrate a pwm with resolution of 30 microseconds. Could anyone pleas…