Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20456 Discussions

Intel 910/ 915 Video

idata
Employee

Our group has created possibly the first WDDM Video Driver (.exe) for Intel Mobile 915- sorry no 910. Works only on Windows 7, major bugs in Windows Vista. Please Email me if you want it. Bugs once in a while (please email if you find any). This is still in its infancy, but in about a year if intel signs it, I can had it out freely (hopefully). I reserve all rights.

83 Replies
idata
Employee

Intel did not devote their resources so it was up to us to produce the media accelerator. In any case almost any board supports Windows (R) Areo, my assumption that, like our driver, it makes the processor really bogged down.

The Driver that I have produced allows Areo and DVD Maker. The program changes Intel (R) GMA 915 to Intel (R) 945, thus tricking most applications. We have also established a Scheduler and many more features. So please Email me for a copy of the updated Intel (R) 915 .EXE driver.

idata
Employee

I want intel Fraphics Media Accelerater driver for 910/915GM which can support windows 7 Ultimate x86.

In erly days of windows it was downloading it automatically with windows update.

But now it dont. Not everyone is rich enough to purchase new pc each time.

I cant play games without video drivers .Please help me.

I am Awaiting .... Thanks.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Sorry, but I can only help you if you leave some sort of ID and an explanation of why you need the driver.

Thank you!

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello how are you?? Could I pass my driver for Intel 910/915 can get the aero glass? I have an Acer Aspire 1642 that uses this video chipset. I'm with the 7 and installed video driver from acer website does not make aero work. The weeks I've been looking for a solution without success. My email is: mailto:lieggio@gmail.com lieggio@gmail.com

Thank you!
0 Kudos
idata
Employee

HI i have recently installed window 7 ultimate in my travelmate 2410 and i have installed all the driver but failed to installed graphic adapter driver for 915GL for window 7 ultimate.I saw your post and you really give me a hope .I would be very thankful if you send me 915GL wddm driver for window 7 ultimate on my email id: mailto:abista.cool7116@gmail.com abista.cool7116@gmail.com.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

i have asus eeepc 904hd with 915gm, please

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

i need the driver for 915GM for Asus eeePC for windows 8, please can you email to me mailto:henni590@gmail.com henni590@gmail.com

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

sorry email was wrong

i need the driver for 915GM for Asus eeePC for windows 8, please can you email to memailto:henni590@gmail.com henni590@gmail.com

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

sorry, this is the correct email mailto:henni5909@gmail.com henni5909@gmail.com

i need the driver for 915GM for Asus eeePC for windows 8, please can you email to memailto:henni590@gmail.com henni5909@gmail.com

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

HP Compaq tc4200

GPU-Z says i915gm

Revision: B1/C0

BIOS Ver: 1305

Dev ID: 8086 - 2592

Subvendor: HP(103C)

Any chance of getting this driver? I've got windows 8 Pro installed, works faster then XP Tablet edition. Installed everything but, of course, the video driver. Would love to get it working enough to play videos from Netflix.

Thank you if its possible.

Roydon

mailto:setinhere@yahoo.com setinhere@yahoo.com

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello, can anyone please send me the driver for windows 8 for the intel 910/915 video controller? i am searching for days allready...

I have an Eee pc 940HD, completely crashed after a virus, so i installed windows 8 but the video controller is not recognized, my mail adress is mailto:verhaeghekelly@hotmail.com verhaeghekelly@hotmail.com thanks in advance!!

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hi There

Very interested to read your post and would love to give it a go on my machine. Are you able to send me a copy

Thanks

Jason

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

I can give it out in a few months once we get the bugs worked out in the taskbar. Thanks for your interest.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello I have an acer laptop with this graphics card, Intel 915. He is with vista home premium without aero glass. I put the Windows 7 once but no aero glass in order better to stay even, for that visual basic matte blue sickens too fast. At some time I have been looking for a solution, because the driver that Acer says is designed not to handle aircraft in any way. I tried to find the vista beta 2 for download, but without success. Do not think more easily. I tried to find a driver (Lakeport) for the beta version of Vista, but also without success.

After much searching, here, today I find the link to these post of yours stating that managed to create the first WDDM driver for that video card. I was very pleased to know.

I wonder how good this project, if you already have the driver and if I could pass it. My email is: mailto:lieggio@gmail.com lieggio@gmail.com'll be very grateful!

Ever thought of getting rid me of this notebook is good, runs everything I need, but as I've got used to the aero glass (on my desktop gets pretty thing in the glass windows 7) the visual basic windows "lost grace" .

Please excuse my English. I'm Brazilian.

Thanks!

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Just updating the information. I went back to the notebook in Windows 7. Windows 7 Home Premium runs much better on my notebook than vista home premium.

I would love to send me the driver that supports WDDM and allows me to use the aero glass.

Thanks!

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Any prograss?

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

I got a lot of progress down- now to finalize it.

The task bar still needs a little work, as I said, however the driver does appear to hold. (It is extremely slow) I am currently in the process of switching to another project, but I think that I can get this done in time before Fall. I see that I am gathering a lot of attention here! Thank you guys for all of your support!

I'll try to get a download link for you by my next post thank you!

By the way, this driver works on all platforms. I have tested it on the mobile 915GL and am currently using it as I type this post. You can always email me at "mailto:kuayatsushiro6@gmail.com kuayatsushiro6@gmail.com" if you have any questions or concerns regarding the official release if the driver. As for the legality, you can also email me as well. The version that will be downloadable will be ver. 1.1.1.5. I am testing the drivers and will continue to until Fall of 2011, untill then please hang tight. Thank you all for your support!

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Good day. Hows the development of the driver?

Can u send me the driver for Intel 910/950?

Im very intersted with this one. Thanks

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

By the way sir, here's my e mail add

mailto:project_genome@rocketmail.com project_genome@rocketmail.com

hoping to receive your driver. It will be a big help for me. Thanks.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

The chipset driver is now out and the 915 video driver will be out in just 10 more days. Thank you all for your patience. You can find them both (the betas) on our website.

Included is:

-915 GMA only Chipset/ Video Drivers

-WMD 1.0 compliant

-"Speed boost" for PENTIUM M

-Native support for 1200 x 800 resolution

-Windows Vista/ 7 support

-SATA Detector

Minimum Requirements for Installation

1. Laptop with INTEL 915 GMA CHIPSET

2. 1200 x 800 Monitor

3. Pentium M CPU clocked @ 1.733 GHZ

4. SATA Version 1.5

5. Any .RAR Extractor

6. Use English for Native Language

7. 60MB of Hard Disk Space

8. 128MB+ of Video RAM

9. 2048MB (2GB) of Usable RAM

If any of the 9 requirements are not meet then the Installation will fail. Please note that I am not responsible for any system crashes- Use at your own risk!

0 Kudos