Myself is Dhaval and I'm new to this community.
Recently I have been facing a strange issue as below:
Often, when I plug-in my PC to mains and power-on the switch, the PC starts automatically. Below things happen:
1. I plug-in my machine and power-on switch
2. PC starts automatically.
- Cabinet LED's start glowing and cpu and smps fans start.
- no beeps (my system does not beep even on normal boot)
3. Intel logo appears on screen
4. A Black sreen appears with "Starting Windows" written but no animated logo. It just hangs here. Ideally, it must show animated windows logo.
5. Ctrl+Alt+Del doesnot reboot the system.
6. Upon resetting the pc manually, A "Windows Error Recovery" screen appears asking me whether I want to "Launch Startup Repair (Recommended)" or whether I want to "Start Windows Normally"
7. If I select "Start Windows Normally", then windows boots normally without any error.
8. This issue as a whole happens only when PC starts automatically on plug-in.
CPU: Intel 3.3 GHz LGA1155 Core i5-2500K Processor
MOBO: Intel DH67CL Motherboard
HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1 TB HDD Internal Hard Drive (ST31000524AS)
RAM: Kingston 4 GB DDR3 Desktop Memory Module (1333 Mhz)
SMPS: Cooler Master eXtreme Power Plus 460W
Cabinet: Cooler Master Elite 310
Keyboard: Dell USB 104 Quiet Key USB Keyboard
Mouse: Regular Optical Mouse
Display: Asus PA238Q IPS 23"
Operating System: Windows 7 Professional
Internet: 3Mbps BSNL EVDO USB dongle.
Please let me know if any other details required.
Pls Pls Pls help me.