Most issues customers experience can be resolved using a few, straight forward, troubleshooting steps.
First try Step #1. If step #1 does not resolve the issue try Step #2. If you still have the problem after step #2 then try Step #3.
Common Troubleshooting steps:
- Close Intel AppUp(R) center & restart AppUp.
- Why?: Closing and re-launching the AppUp center clears most issues where the interface (appup.exe) has become unresponsive
- Reboot your system.
- Why?: There are two programs that compose the AppUp center (appup.exe & ismagent.exe). If either of these two services becomes unresponsive or runs into issues rebooting forces both of them to be reloaded into a clean environment.
- Uninstall the Intel AppUp center and re-install with the latest version of Intel AppUp center (download).
- Why?: We continue to improve the stability and usability of the AppUp center. Uninstalling and re-installing with the latest version of AppUp ensures that the local database files are reintiliaized and the AppUp services are the latest, most stable versions available.
If steps 1, 2 & 3 above do not resolve the issue we recommend either using our moderated AppUp Support Community or working directly with an AppUp Support Engineer.