Version 3.2.2 of the Intel vPro Technology Module for Windows Powershell
The 3.2.2 version of the Intel(r) vPro(tm) Technology module for Microsoft* Windows* PowerShell* has just released.
Microsoft’s implementation of Windows PowerShell allows IT professionals to achieve greater control and productivity of their environment through a powerful command line shell and scripting language.
Within this scripting language's consistent syntax and utilities the PowerShell Module for Intel vPro Technology will allow IT professionals to extend their PowerShell reach to include direct manageability of Intel Core vPro Processor clients independent of power state or Operating System health.
This release of the PowerShell Module for Intel vPro includes the following fixes in addition to all the features from prior releases:
· Fixes in the AMTGUI
- The -TLS switch is correctly not processed handled when calling a generic button.
- IDER paths always have quotation marks around them so ISO images can be in locations that have spaces in the paths.
· Get-AMTHardwareasset.ps1 fixes
- When passing in multiple systems to Get-AMThardwareasset.ps1 the output is formatted correctly.
· Fixed multithreaded IMRSDK blocking issues
- The IMRSDK features of the module can now be used in a multithreaded environment.
- The Module can now be loaded in multi-threaded environments correctly.
· Fixed signing issues
- Get-AMTMPSStatus.ps1 is now correctly signed
Known Issues in the 3.2.2 release
- The Windows PowerShell Module for Intel(r) vPro(tm) Technology requires PowerShell 2.0 and WinRM 2.0 to function properly. These are provided automatically with Windows 7 and Windows Server 2008 R2. For earlier versions of Microsoft Windows. Refer to the kb article located at the following website: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/968930.
- Remote Configuration is not supported from a Windows XP based console. Windows XP does not send the full certificate chain Intel(r) Active Management Technology expects resulting in a trust error. Windows 7, Server 2003, and Server 2008 all support the protocol, however Server 2003 requires a hotfix KB960804.
- The Powershell Drive Provider feature works only on Intel(r) vPro(tm) clients with Intel(r) Active Management Technology v3.2 or greater.
- The UUID reported from systems with AMT firmware 5.1 is incorrect. The first three words have their bytes reversed.
- AMT AlarmClock driveprovider is read-only.
Intel® vPro Expert Center:
Intel® vPro™ Developer Community