Intel is pleased to announce the availability of our latest Gigabit Ethernet server adapter - the Intel® Ethernet Server Adapter I210-T1. Based on the Intel® Ethernet Controller I210, this adapter facilitates efficient data center cooling within a low power design with innovative power management features, including Energy Efficient Ethernet (EEE), DMA Coalescing, and a unique ventilated bracket. This low-cost, single port adapter supports PCIe 2.1 x 1, 10/100/1000 Ethernet in an ultra-compact footprint, and offers AVB (Audio Video Bridging) support for time-sensitive traffic in entry-level servers.
Intel® Ethernet Server Adapter I210-T1 Key Features:
- Low cost/Low power single port
- Energy efficient technologies – EEE and DMAC
- Advanced features, including Audio Video Bridging and MCTP over PCIe and SMBus
- Unique ventilated bracket for maximum airflow
- Low-halogen and lead-free environmentally friendly design
- Reliable and proven Gigabit Ethernet technology from Intel Corporation
- Compact footprint (the size of a credit card!)
- 10/100/1000 BASE-T(X) copper backwards compatibility
- PCIe Gen 2.1 support (2.5GT/s)
- Low profile and full height brackets with every board
- Error Correcting Memory (ECC) protection
- Broad OS Support (warning huge file!)
The Intel® Ethernet Server Adapter I210-T1 is a direct replacement for the current single-port 1GbE product, the Intel® PRO/1000 PT Server Adapter (EXPI9400PT), which will announce the end of it's run in the next year. The Intel® Ethernet Server Adapter I210-T1 is available with more than 20%* cost savings.
The new Intel® Ethernet Server Adapter I210-T1 available NOW!