Sources to all Intel provided Software are available at http://marcbug.scc-dc.com/svn/repository/trunk/.
Binaries are available at http://marcbug.scc-dc.com/svn/repository/tarballs
Tags are available at http://marcbug.scc-dc.com/svn/repository/tags/
Sources available in this repository:
The directories under trunk are equal to the latest corresponding tag.
- SCC Software
- modified SCC Linux Kernel http://marcbug.scc-dc.com/svn/repository/trunk/linuxkernel/
- Full Linux Image http://marcbug.scc-dc.com/svn/repository/trunk/rckos/
- RCCE Library http://marcbug.scc-dc.com/svn/repository/trunk/rcce/
- MCPC Code
- MCPC to SCC PCIe Driver http://marcbug.scc-dc.com/svn/repository/trunk/mcpc_driver/
- Unique for SCC Drivers
- rckmem: a character device driver for access to SCC memory
- rckmb: network driver for on-die core to core TCP/IP networks. Can use MPBs or DDR3 Memory
- rckpc: network TCP/IP driver for communication with the MCPC
|Re: Memory consistency issue using RCCE 1 month ago||by Nicolas Melot|
|Re: Software Managed Coherence for SCC Release 5 months ago||by Ted Kubaska|
|Re: sccExtApi 1 year ago||by Heba|
|Re: Software Managed Coherence Research 1 year ago||by KARTHIK VADAMBACHERI MANIAN|
|Re: Problem compiling using ICC 1 year ago||by urimend|
Software on this page is provided by Intel, specifically to support the Intel SCC Research Platform.
All software is provided under an Open Source License. You are free to use and adopt any code you find useful. All Software is provides "As Is", with no warranties for its validity. Should you have a problem with the Intel provided software, feel free to post a question on this page. If it is blocking your research and you cannot find a workaround or a community provided fix, please contact Intel through your Premier Support account.
Intel SCC Team