What is iWARP? (Click here to find out)
Ethernet Tom here. I’ve recently come into the Intel Ethernet group – marketing Ethernet products in the HPC, Financial, and Cloud verticals.
And very HPC relevant - I’ve been very busy getting things lined up for Super Computing ’09 and wanted to share what we have happening:
- 3 demos:
- Intel Booth: Two 6-node clusters (96 total cores!) running NYSE’s Data Fabric* middleware – showing iWARP vs. non-iWARP
- Supermicro Booth: 4-node cluster running Fluent
- EA Booth: 4-node cluster running Linpack in a converged Ethernet environment
- 5 presentations:
- Data Transportation at iWARP Speed – Feargal O’Sullivan – NYSE Technologies
- Memory Virtualization over iWARP for Radical Application Acceleration – Tom Matson – RNA Networks:
- A 10Gigabit Ethernet iWARP Storage Appliance – Paul Grun – System Fabric Works
- CD-adapco Benchmarking Performance using Intel iWARP – William Meigs – Intel Corporation
- iWARP – What & Why? – Tom Stachura – Intel Corporation
If you are here today (final day of SC’09!), stop by and check it out. If not, I’ll come back later with some video links.